Mature Gaming Podcast: Episode 1

written by Stephen Hanley & Jake Mulholland on 16.1.13 logo-640x340

It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here! The first ever Mature Gaming Podcast is here for your listening pleasure. On today’s show we will be discussing

• Microsoft’s E3 countdown
  • Sony’s Patent against pre-owned games
  • The MG awards and our opinions
  • A special competition!

So click the link below and check it out! We are also working on making it available on iTunes so stay tuned to when that is happening.

If you would like to email in any questions for Stephen and Jake to answer in future episodes of the podcast, email them at podcast@mature-gaming.com and if you’re picked, it will get answered!

Right click on the link below and select “Save As..” to download the podcast.
MG Podcast Episode 1

New Panasonic 3DTVs available

6 Responses

1. Avatar of ch8rt
    ch8rt said

Good start guys.

Jake gets a little loud just before the end (52:30ish). ;)

January 17, 2013 at 10:43 am
  2. Avatar of Stephen Hanley
    Stephen Hanley said

@ch8rt

Yeah something happened each time it would process, tried different codecs/formats etc but it happened each time. Still looking into it so it won’t happen in next episode :D

January 17, 2013 at 12:37 pm
  3. Avatar of alaric
    alaric said

A decent first podcast, gentlemen. I feel as though I should’ve been there to speak up for BioWare in the last ten minutes or so, as it was my nomination for studio of the year. I also think THQ needed a bit more of a bollocking for pouring millions of dollars into their ill fated uDraw tablet, but hey ho. Stephen, it sounds like you need to play more games.

January 17, 2013 at 2:48 pm
  4. Avatar of Stephen Hanley
    Stephen Hanley said

@alaric

Thanks very much mate. Yes I do need to play a lot more games that others have haha :D I’m hipster like that I guess (aka not enough money to buy em all). If you wanna come on at any time just drop me an email I’m up for it! We’re doing the next one Saturday if you want to join in :D Just lemme know because you’re more than welcome to defend your point on BioWare, might make for some great discussion

January 17, 2013 at 2:59 pm
  5. Avatar of alaric
    alaric said

I’ll come along and have a chat at some point; I think a third voice is needed in there whether it’s a guest or whoever.

January 17, 2013 at 4:27 pm
  6. Avatar of Stephen Hanley
    Stephen Hanley said

@alaric

Aye guests are going to be a thing at some point, I’ll get your email from Gary and we’ll have a chat about it. It will be fun :) three man team could be something to mess with ;)

January 17, 2013 at 4:28 pm