Thanks to the guys over at ProSiebenSat.1. we’ve acquired a plethora of beta keys for GunZ: The Second Duel for you guys to take, redeem and enjoy.
GunZ 2: The Second Duel is an arena based third- person action FPS with themes taken from Korean/Japanese anime art style. The original game, GunZ, garnered a cult following after bugs and exploits were found which completely changed the original game and something called “K-Style” was born. This was basically bug abusing and being able to wall run and doing tricks by bugging your character movement in ways which you were not meant to. That said, GunZ was a game that if you did not know K-Style you wouldn’t truly be able to win and limited its appeal to hardcore players. Gunz 2, by contrast, has cleverly scrapped the bugs which caused K-Style but taken the ones that served the gameplay and turned them into full-fledged game mechanics to make it more accessible to new players.
If you want to grab yourself a key while stocks last, click on the button down below. It’s as simple as that.
No keys left! Sorry.
To redeem your code, all you have to do is the following:
1. Register at http://gunz2.co.uk/ and create a ProSiebenSat.1 Games Player profile.
2. Verify your registration with clicking the verification link in the verification email you’ve received from ProSiebenSat.1 Games
3. Click on Closed Beta in yellow page navigation (http://gunz2.co.uk/closed-beta) and redeem your closed beta key
4. Initiate the download, install the closed beta version of GunZ 2: The Second Duel and start the game
5. Login with your ProSiebenSat.1 Games account details, create a GunZ 2 player profile and join a game
6. Jump into the action of GunZ 2: The Second Duel